We hope you’ll spend the entire day with us, but if your time is limited, we recommend that you schedule no less than one hour for your visit. With over 25,000 square feet of exhibits, and a 17-acre Science and Environmental Park, there is so much to do at SciWorks!
Things To Do While At SciWorks:
- View the night sky in our Planetarium
- Attend a special program
- Watch a science demo
- Have a picnic in our outdoor parks
- Go for a walk on one of our nature trails
- Visit our gardens: butterfly, hummingbird, herb, & wildflower
- Watch animals in their habitats
Permanent indoor exhibits include: The Planetarium, PhysicsWorks, SoundWorks, HealthWorks, BioWorks, KevaWorks, KidsWorks, and NC: Mountains to the Sea. The Science & Environmental Park includes animal habitats, nature trails, and interactive outdoor exhibits.